After trying my first mango lassi drink not long ago, I was soon hooked, using few ingredients to make a simply delicious spiced fruit drink. It was only common sense to make this into frozen yoghurt.
Mango Lassi Frozen Yoghurt
- 50g caster sugar
- 15 cardamom pods
- 500g full fat greek yoghurt
- 400g mango puree (I used canned puree)
- Begin by scraping the seeds from the cardamom pods into a pestle and mortar and crush.
- In a freezer proof bowl, whisk the greek yoghurt with the sugar until thoroughly combined and there is no sugar granules left. Whisk in the cardamoms and mango puree.
- Leave to freeze, every hour stirring the mixture, until set.
- Remove from the freezer a while before serving, you’ll want it soft and smooth.
Its easy, simple ingredients but so tasty, enjoy!