Childhood ice lolly favourites, remember all the tasty treats from the freezer. Well here I break down the FAB ice lolly into homemade goodness, with just as much of the fun and a lot of the FAB!
Homemade FAB style ice lollies
(makes 4 ice lollies, you will need an upright ice lolly mould)
- 200ml vanilla yoghurt
- 200g strawberries
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 75g milk chocolate
- Hundreds and thousands to decorate
- Put the yoghurt, divided equally between the four moulds and leave to freeze for 1 hour.
- Blend the strawberries along with the caster sugar until it’s a thick puree, pour on top of the frozen vanilla yoghurt and put the lolly sticks in. Freeze overnight.
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of hot water, take the ice lollies out of the mould and dip into the chocolate, sprinkle over the hundreds and thousands.
- Lie on greaseproof paper and freeze until ready to be eaten.
Lick it, bite it, enjoy it! (Just be careful not to get brain freeze!)